Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 75698
Sodexo Universities is seeking an enthusiastic and creative Unit Marketing Coordinator for Bryant University, located in Smithfield, RI!
This position will have responsibilities at 2 campus locations, one in Smithfield RI and the other is located in Bridgewater MA, some travel will between the 2 locations will be necessary each week.
This position will support all food/dining venues operated by Sodexo - which include resident dining program, retail (both national and in-house brands) and catering.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the planning and implementation of the strategic marketing business plan that aligns the university's strategic plan with dining services. The Marketing Coordinator will handle all marketing roll-outs and training of national marketing programs to support unit operations for Resident Dining, Retail Venues and Catering.
The Marketing Coordinator will ensure our dining team's strategy aligns with students expectations, customer satisfaction, sales growth and overall enhancements to the dining program. The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of food retail marketing experience - meal plan sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution, and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
What’s in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Unit Marketing Coordinator will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that supports hundreds of college campuses and thousands upon thousands of college students across the country, offers clear career paths, room for career growth and advancement, and professional resources and training.
The Unit Marketing Specialist will:
- Work to increase student engagement in dining services;
- Provide an annual marketing plan to drive sales and tie to a budget;
- Have daily client interaction;
- Be responsible for the growth of all meal plans to drive sales;
- Be responsible for the growth of retail sales;
- Develop the marketing vision in conjunction with the General Manager and primary client on campus;
- Provide marketing leadership that is pro-active and not reactionary based;
- Make recommendations for future program development;
- Communicate and update the entire Sodexo management team and student body through use of technology and marketing tools;
- Support large catering events on campus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving dining services team at a prestigious university!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.