Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 3 - Environmental Services / Custodial
Job category: Environmental Services / Custodial
Job ID: 77738
Relocation Assistance Available!
Sodexo is hiring an General Manager 3/Director of Environmental Services at The Miriam Hospital located in Providence, Rhode Island. This private, 247 bed hospital is a major teaching affiliate of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and is committed to being at the forefront of medical research.
In this Sr. Management role, you will lead a team of approximately 90 hospital employees and 2 Sodexo Operations Managers. We are seeking candidates that have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience.
Our ideal candidate will have prior Director level experience in Environmental Services/Housekeeping with direct Manager reports and front-line staff. Seeking demonstrated expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategic thinker to connect best practice solutions to pro-actively serve client challenges
- Ability to drive and execute processes
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to support and build relationships with clients, employees and the local community
- Keen awareness of employee performance management and development
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact successfully from front-line to C-suite
- Prior Sodexo experience is a plus
Sodexo offers you a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation during the first year of employment.
Do you have the drive and determination to take this account to the world class level?
If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.