Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 52224
Sodexo is seeking a fulltime temporary Registered Dietitian to provide regional Clinical Dietitian support at Sodexo hospitals in the Boston/RI area. This position will last for up to one year. Selected candidate must be able to travel throughout New England and maybe beyond, as needed.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager the Clinical Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and licensed in MA and/or RI.
- Work closely with the Food Service Directors, Operations Managers and Clinical Nutrition Managers at each assigned unit.
- Have experience with EMR and with the Nutrition Care Process.
- Work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused.
- Participate in Performance Improvement projects, employee training and education.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite:http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 years work experience in health care including
hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term
care, retirement homes, or clinics, meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.