Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 63922
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian for ManorCare, Mercy Fitz; a 120- bed skilled nursing and rehab facility located near Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and/or eligible for state licensure
- Provide nutritional care to the LTC residents and sub-acute rehab patients
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Be an integral part of the Sodexo food service management team and provide support to the General Manager, as needed.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.