Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 50576
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a 100 bed skilled nursing facility. The Registered Dietitian with involvement in both clinical and managerial functions.
Is this opportunity right for you?
If you are a Registered Dietitian looking to use your long term care clinical experience in an environment that offers professional development, this may be the job for you. You will provide nutritional care using the Nutrition Care Process for skilled nursing residents and short term rehab. Our dietitians create more than merely a job but a rewarding career by leading teams to exceed client expectations. Are you the experienced Dietitian we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Provide nutritional care using the Nutrition Care Process for skilled nursing residents
- Participate in various PI projects i.e. meal rounds, temperature tray checks and tray accuracies.
- Have experience with electronic medical records.
- Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- familiarity with the Nutrition Care Process and Electronic Health Records is preferred at the unit;
- strong comprehension of the principles of clinical nutrition practice;
- a Registered Dietitian, eligible for licensure in the state if applicable; and
- the ability to meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with interdisciplinary staff
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. See more Nutrition jobs here.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.