Your future, so sodexo
Safety and Health Manager
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 64546
Sodexo is seeking to hire a food safety manager is in Zone 3 and supports PA, NJ, DE, VA, DC, MD and some support into OH and MI in Zone 2, preferably based out of PA. THIS IS A VIRTURAL POSITION THAT WILL REQUIRED 40% TO 50% TRAVEL.
- Contributes and assists in the development, revision, evaluation and implementation of the Company's quality assurance and food safety policies, procedures, standards and manuals. Develop and implement a process to evaluate product quality issues, including randomly sampling products.
- Provides representation, technical expertise, and guidance to regional operational management, support staff, and client(s) to help resolve food safety emergencies, complaints, or regulatory issues.
- Assists with the development of product specifications, quality attributes, and food safety parameters. Oversees and monitors the internal quality assurance/food safety audit process.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Culinary R&D, and Marketing, Distribution and vendors' technical support departments to develop new and/or product/process improvements. Determines and complies with stakeholder quality assurance expectations and develop/ implement quality improvement/corrective action plans.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish specifically)
- Prior experience in environmental services in the healthcare industry
Sodexo is the 22nd largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees. Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in occupational health & safety programs, loss control, or related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.