Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77683
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their team at Lehigh Valley Health Network, Schuylkill Campus. The chosen dietitian will rotate between two hospital facilities within a mile of each other, providing inpatient and outpatient nutrition care.
Sodexo is the number one employer of Registered Dietitians in the United States. We offers tremendous opportunities for career growth for dietitians throughout all divisions. Benefits for dietitians include reimbursement for annual AND dues, CDR fees, CEUs and specialty certifications, as well as education assistance.
Reporting to Clinical Nutrition Manager the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- Maintain responsibility for nutrition assessments, intervention, education, and counseling of inpatient/outpatient in an acute care facility
- Have prior knowledge utilizing the nutrition care process and electronic medical records, facility uses CPSI
- Provide nutrition education and counseling to various patient population
- Participate in weekend rotation providing coverage for both campuses
For more information about working as a RD with Sodexo visit www.sodexodietitianjobs.com
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.