Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 66309
Sodexo University Dining is seeking a Retail Food Manager 2 who will oversee a busy convenience store operation called "Quick Zone", located in the Litchfield Towers on campus at the University of Pittsburgh. The University of Pittsburgh is a large urban university with an enrollment of 28,000 students and Sodexo provides retail services at this location with $3.9M in annual sales.
The Retail Manager will direct daily operations within the store and will support all store operations from sales, training, service standards, cash operations, staff scheduling, ordering, inventory practices and customer service. Role has oversight for two hourly supervisors and six hourly union employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous retail food/convenience/grocery/quick-service background
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Experience training and leading a food service staff
- Experience with service standards and quality control
- Cash management experience
- The ability to provide exceptional service to customers, clients & students
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.