Your future, so sodexo
Director, Quality Assurance (Pharmaceutical)
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67236
US-PA-KING OF PRUSSIA
Sodexo Corporate Services has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Director of Quality Assurance (Pharmaceuticals/Facilities) for a client in King of Prussia, PA. This is a critical role within the Sodexo organization, responsible for being a key interface with Senior levels of both Sodexo and Client Management teams. The role is focused on supporting GxP and Compliance activities at a major Pharmaceutical Company based in PA. This role will lead the global QA efforts on this account, providing support to both the regional and global teams. The position will be responsible for providing oversight across all elements of the Quality Management System including but not limited to conducting audits, delivering training, investigating non-conformances, managing change control, technical writing and the activities needed to maintain Compliance across the account.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure client QMS and other contractual requirements are implemented.
- Provide support to the Client whenever requested around all Level 2-4 audits including Regulatory Inspections, including the ability to speak in front of regulatory agencies.
- Conduct Quality Investigations across all non conformances where required.
- Develop procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of services delivered.
- Effectively manage the QA&C resources on the account to ensure successful delivery of support to Sodexo Operations.
- Oversee and conduct audits of all GxP services and other areas of Compliance (i.e. Data Integrity, Info Protect, Financial Controls).
- Establish strong working relationships with Sodexo departments, client and customer groups and key vendors to investigate, analyze and implement corrective actions.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Establish and implement the group strategy for Quality Assurance, setting objectives in line with Sodexo group ambition to deliver Quality of Life services.
- Provide direction, leadership and support to all QA and Compliance staff across the account.
- Present information to top management in regards to all matters around Quality Assurance and Compliance.
- Develop, continuously improve and oversee the management of the global Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure that the regulations and associated resource requirements are clearly known and understood by the Sodexo senior management.
- Build relationships with external organizations and be an Ambassador for Sodexo Quality and Compliance.
- Implement consistent and transparent processes across all segments.
Must be able to travel up to 40%; which includes global and domestic travel
**Ideal candidate will also have previous Pharmaceutical, Project Management, and Leadership experience #LI
Relocation Assistance Available
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience in a public health or food safety position with knowledge of food safety regulations & policies (e.g., FDA, CDC); CFSP or RS credential required
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.