Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Area Clinical Support
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75413
Sodexo Seniors is seeking a Senior Clinical Area Support Manager for our business in Pennsylvania and Maryland. This Registered Dietitian will lead key clinical initiatives including but not limited to clinical care, talent acquisition & development, establishing standards for client satisfaction, monitoring performance of the clinical team against those standards and working with the clinical and operations teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
This is a virtual position with about 75% travel. Selected candidate will reside in PA, MD or the tri-state area.
Reporting to the Vice President of our Seniors division, the selected candidate will:
- Serve as the expert for regulatory compliance and operating standards in our communities
- Develop and administer programs based on the development and alignment of the client's mission and vision.
- Provide direction for planning strategic goals, standards of the brand and maintaining effective communication with our on-site teams, clients and other business partners
- Establish and/or implement standards for client satisfaction, and monitor performance against those standards.
- Be a Registered Dietitian; 5 years of experience in clinical management, preferred
- Have experience in a Long-Term Care setting
- Have Multi-site management experience, preferred
- Master’s Degree, preferred
For more information about ManorCare click here: http://www.heartland-manorcare.com
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree in dietetics, food management, or related field
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of work experience in health care clinical management of outpatient services, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.