Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 73033
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian for Sarah Reed Senior Living in Erie, PA. This is a continuing care community comprised of 106 skilled and 111 personal care residents.
This is a great opportunity for a new grad! RD eligible candidates will be considered!
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian
- Have experience in long term care, preferred
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP
- Have knowledge of DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.