Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74854
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a fulltime Registered Dietitian for ManorCare Old Orchard. This 170 bed Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is located in Easton, Pennsylvania and is part of the great Lehigh Valley; located about two hours from New York City and an hour from Philadelphia.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager this Registered Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care and licensed in state of PA.
- Provide nutritional care to the sub-acute rehab patients and long term care residents.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Work closely with kitchen personnel and management within daily operations.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite:http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
For more information about ManorCare Old Orchard click here: http://www.heartland-manorcare.com/locations/old-orchard-health-care-center
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.