Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 68863
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a fulltime Clinical Dietitian 2 for ManorCare, Dallastown East, a 180 bed Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility. ManorCare Dallastown is located in Middleastern, Pennsylvania in the vicinity of York.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in short and long term care.
- Manage the nutrition care process for the SNF residents and rehabilitation patients.
- Instruct residents, family members and facility personnel in principles of nutrition and diet modifications
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food and Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with various age groups to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the clients that we serve.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.