Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 73713
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a hospital located in Camp Hill, PA. Holy Spirit Hospital is an acute care hospital with 318 beds, Level 2 Trauma, Pediatrics, Long Term care Specialty Unit, as well as Heart Center and Behavioral Health unit
This is a part-time position working 3 days per week (24 hours weekly).
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager the Registered Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in an acute care setting. The ideal candidate will have 0-1+years acute care clinical experience.
- The dietitian will conduct and maintain responsibility for comprehensive nutrition assessments/reassessments, interventions including nutrition support, education and counseling of acute care patients per the Nutrition Care Process model and electronic charting.
- The Registered Dietitian will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to establish quality improvement protocols, possess excellent time management skills, be organized and a self-starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication and time management skills are essential. Excellent interpersonal communication skills allowing the dietitian to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups is essential.
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work closely with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
- Must possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment.
- Assist in maintaining Sodexo Standards as well as the preparation and readiness of accreditation and regulatory visits
- Licensure in Pennsylvania required
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.