Your future, so sodexo
Patient Experience Manager
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 75465
Sodexo is looking for a Patient Experience Manager in Camp Hill, PA
As the Patient Experience Manager for Geisinger Holy Spirit Hospital located in Camp Hill Pa. This is a 318 Bed Acute Care Hospital that has 5 services which involve Food, Environmental, Valet, Linen and Concierge Services. This role will be key in driving our patient experience for both our Environmental Services as well as Food and Nutrition Services.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training, stocking/inventory of the floors; and
- Service Recovery
- Customer Service Training for our front-line staff
- Conducting patient ready room inspections and patient surveys
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high volume facility
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year experience in Service Recovery role at large hospitality or hospital environment
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.