Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64195
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Dietitian position at ManorCare Camp Hill, a 120 bed skilled nursing facility. This position will provide service at ManorCare Camp Hill 4 days/ week and 1 day/week at the LIFE Center in Cumberland County.
Reporting to the Dining Services General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Manage the nutrition care process for the SNF residents and rehabilitation patients.
- Be a Registered Dietitian or RD eligible
- Participate in Quality Improvement projects.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.