Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 1
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 64755
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 1 to join a dynamic St. Luke’s University Health Network team at Saint Luke's Hospital Bethlehem campus. #RDMGT
The SLUHN Bethlehem campus is a 525 bed fully accredited Trauma 1 tertiary teaching hospital which is one of seven hospitals in a large Pennsylvania based Health System. The position is full time with benefits and will directly report to the Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong management skills in acute care nutrition services.
The Patient Services Manager 1 responsibilities include:
- Patient Satisfaction – establishes goals based on current Press Ganey scores. Communicates these goals (and progress toward goals) with the food service department via the Press Ganey board. Meets periodically with staff to apprise them of our progress toward goals. Utilizes Sodexo patient satisfaction toolkit to assess root cause problems and determine appropriate paths to success. Trained in service recovery.
- Manages KRI’s (Key Results Indicators) – knows the KRI’s for the piece of business managed. Establishes desired KRI focus and manages processes based on needs and direction stated. Able to use Health Touch reports to track and manage KRI’s.
- Orientation and Training – assures initial competency of all staff based on an established orientation program. Assures ongoing competency’s maintained through appropriate training program. This includes modified diets, safety, sanitation, etc.
- Health Touch – Has a working knowledge of the Health Touch program. Able to trouble shoot problems and develop workable solutions when needed. Basic computer skills and proficiencies required.
- Tray assessments/Meal Rounds/Host/Hostess Audits – maintains a schedule of tray assessments and rounding. Assures managers compliance with schedule. Notifies Operations Manager when gaps are noticed. Tracks tray assessments and meal rounds. Identifies problems and / or trends. Creates an effective action plan to fill these gaps. Audits H/H and corrects problems at the point of service.
- Ambassador function – develops and maintains an ongoing relationship with patients, nursing, CNA’s to assure patient satisfaction. Addressed problems with workable solutions promptly.
It is the policy of our client, St. Luke's University Health Network, that employees are prohibited from using any nicotine containing products. The successful applicant will be required to submit to drug and nicotine tests.
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Health Care
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.