Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 48403
Are you a Registered Dietitian looking for a change? Look NO further! Sodexo has an outstanding career opportunity in Sodexo School Services in Medford, OR!
RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE!!
As the 4th largest metro area in Oregon, Medford has much to offer someone looking to move to the Rogue Valley. The namesake of the Rogue Valley, the Rogue River is the most stunning feature of the area. While it is a large metropolitan area, Medford does offer several ways to enjoy the river, from rafting to fishing to just playing around in the water. The river does not actually run through the city, but a river-themed movie, A River Wild, was shot on the Rogue in 1992. So, it’s kind of a movie star.
To learn 20 things about Medford Oregon! Click Here: http://www.movoto.com/blog/opinions/move-to-medford/
Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian to work in Sodexo School Services and will provide support for a vibrant school lunch program. Located in Medford, OR the Registered Dietitian will have the opportunity to cover 21 schools in a K-12 setting, with 12,500 students in the district and provide indirect support and consultation to three other Sodexo school accounts in the region.
This is great opportunity for a Registered Dietitian to make an impact on nutrition programs in the school setting and enjoy where you are living.
Reporting to the account Area General Manager and the selected candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian having Schools experience is a plus (candidates who are eligible for RD certification will be considered and must complete certification within six months of hire)
- Have proficiency in menu development with prior experience in school meal planning software and nutrient analysis (candidates interested in school division may also be considered)
- Demonstrate excellent skills in communications and program presentation, be innovative, self-starters who will also communicate effectively with teachers, parents, and students
- Work with the district management team to achieve customer service, financial and program goals
- Implement Sodexo programs, complete food and physical safety audits, employee training and development, and will maintain general financial functions
- Have responsibility for menu development and maintenance, compliance with state and federal guidelines and menu nutrient analysis and special diet development
- Work to develop and/or maintain nutrition education programs for the district in collaboration with the school faculty
- Develop and Maintain relationships with community nutrition organizations, school administration, parents and teachers
- Interact with school administration, parents, students, and other community health professionals and stakeholders regarding nutrition related issues
For more information on Sodexo Schools click here: http://sodexousa.com/usen/quality_life_services/on_site_services/schools/education.aspx
Keywords: Registered Dietitian, school nutrition, nutrition education, nutrient analysis, menu development
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.