Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 1 - Multi-Service
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 77678
Sodexo, leader in quality of life services has an immediate opening for a Multi-Service General Manager at Peacehealth Sacred Heart Medical Center- University District in Eugene, OR.
As the leader of our Food Service and EVS Team, the Multi Service General Manager will be responsible for managing the food and environmental services departments.
- Implementing and maintaining Sodexo programs and practices
- Ensuring Sodexo standards for employee training are in place and create a culture of teamwork and loyalty
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, such as food and physical safety, and menu systems
- Coordinating department functions and standards with other managers
- Ensuring client needs and goals are met
- Client communication
- Special projects
Qualifications for this position include:
- Proven ability to meet and exceed P&L budget
- GM level experience in a food and environmental services operation; health-care environment preferred
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire staff and participate on a management team
- Computer literacy to achieve and maintain competence in web-driven Sodexo programs
- Full HACCP knowledge, and Sodexo ServSafe certification within 3 months of hire
- Prior food service management and client retention experience in a health-care environment strongly preferred
- BS Degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or a Certified Dietary Manager credential
Careers in Health-care:
Working for Sodexo in Health-care allows you to offer patients, health-care professionals and caregivers around the world the best health-care experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health-care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.