Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 3 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 77290
Sodexo is seeking an outgoing, community focused General Manager 3 for Central Oregon Community College - located in the high-end community of Bend, OR - just 3 hours outside of Portland. COCC, primarily a commuter campus that serves up to 7,000 students which offers Resident Dining, Cafe, C-store and Catering operation, is a fee account with estimated 1.5M in annual revenue.
The Food Service General Manager 3 will become part of the campus community - we are looking for your excellent relationship skills to really engage the students and faculty. To be involved with what is taking place on campus is essential & key to be successful in this role.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous high-volume dining management experience – from campus, large corporate, retirement community, or restaurant/catering background.
- Working knowledge of financials - is an essential requirement of this position.
- Proven track record of developing strong working relationships with clients and becoming involved in campus and surrounding community.
- Passion for food – expectations for innovation, food quality, variety, and stellar catering are very high in this community.
- Have strong leadership skills, computer skills, culinary knowledge and food/beverage cost controls
- Be well versed in culinary functions, food and labor cost control, food safety and sanitation
Do you want to be part of a forward thinking, innovative campus community? APPLY TODAY!
** RELOCATION ASSISTANCE is available for this opportunity! **
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.