Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 3 - Multi-Service
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 77374
Sodexo is seeking a dynamic systems oriented General Manager to support the Foodservice, Environmental Services (Housekeeping), Laundry, and Facilities Maintenance services at this CCRC retirement community, Iverness Village, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Iverness Village is an Asbury property, which boast communities throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Oklahoma.
Iverness Village is the home to 350 residents with ranging levels of care from, Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. The Multi-Service GM will be responsible for leading a team of 7 managers and 60 frontline team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full understanding of foodservice operations;
- experience and knowledge of facilities management programs;
- proven success with managing contract management financial systems,
- and experience successfully leading a team.
Day to day General Manager responsibilities may include:
- Strong contract management/compliance experience
- A strong customer focus, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and management experience in a food service environment
- Delivering high quality dining, laundry, grounds, and housekeeping services
- Achieve company financial targets and goals
- Developing and maintain client and customer relations
- Developing strategic plans
- Creating a positive and enjoyable environment
- Ensuring Sodexo Standards are met.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.