Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 78323
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at OU Medicine and The Children’s Hospital, a large teaching facility located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for providing adult and pediatric inpatient care to various types of patients. Duties can include attending rounds with the healthcare team
- Previous clinical experience is preferred
- Have ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and use good judgment to make decisions and work within a self-directed team oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Performs comprehensive nutritional evaluations and follow up
- Have effective written and verbal communication for all hospital and departmental programs and activities.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.