Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75554
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at OU Medical Center Children’s Hospital located in Oklahoma City, OK as a pediatric transplant dietitian.
Position will report to General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be able to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and use good judgment to make decisions and work within a self-directed team oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups and participate with training medical staff
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Perform comprehensive nutritional evaluations and follow up for pediatric patients with kidney and liver disease
- Have effective written and verbal communication for team rounding
- Provide comprehensive nutrition assessments and care planning for patients in the in-patient and out-patient setting
- Plan special diets and instructs patients and/or hospital personnel in principles of nutrition and modifications of normal diet
- Performs routine care responsibilities without direction.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.