Your future, so sodexo
Imaging Service Engineer 1
Job category: Healthcare Technology Management
Job ID: 66587
Are YOU ready to catapult your Health Care Technology career with a leader in the industry that is thriving, growing and ethical? A company that is focused on Your development and continual learning? Wait no longer! Here's your opportunity to join our team in the Lawton, Ok Area.
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As an active team member working within Sodexo Clinical Technology Management (CTM), you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their medical equipment technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise ensuring safe effective medical equipment for patients, staff and visitors
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
Sodexo’s growing Clinical Technology Management Division is seeking a talented Imaging Service Technician I to support customers located in Lawton, Ok. The main role of the position will be to ensure all CTM related diagnostic imaging medical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service and communications skill as well as a strong technical skills and commitment to deliver excellent repair service in an expedient manner.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Competency troubleshooting/repairing and maintaining diagnostic imaging devices, particularly ultrasound.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of medical devices
- Proven success developing and sustaining vendor relationships
- Ability to manage medical device life cycle plans
- Skill set of advanced modality such as clinical laboratory, medical imaging, radiation/oncology or high-end biomedical devices
- Medical equipment knowledge with the following is desired for this role: Shimadzu, Carestream, GE Portables, Siemens and GE, GE Discovery XR RAD Rooms, Siemens and GE CT, Philip's Cath Lab, Siemens IR\Specials Rooms, C-Arm, Cat Scan, MRI/CT.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation schedule as required.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in maintenance and repair of clinical devices
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.