Your future, so sodexo
Executive Chef 2
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 63738
Sodexo Campus Dining has an opening for an Executive Chef at Southern Nazarene University in the Oklahoma City area. Conveniently located in NW area of the city, this beautiful campus has a long relationship with the company. The food operations include a retail cafe-grill, Starbucks, catering and a Resident Dining program for 875 student.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will possess proven experience in the following areas:
- Culinary Management Experience within similar venues.
- High Expectation for customer service.
- Understanding of financials, cost controls of food and labor.
- Ability and willingness to train front-line employees.
- Knowledge of Sodexo Systems (FMS, Market Connection, Labor), etc.
- Leadership: ability to effectively manage and communicate with culinary staff, catering staff, retail staff, management team and clients. Must have a passion and dedication to be one of the best. Candidate must be highly engaged and hands-on in day to day operations.
- Training: Must be able to articulate and demonstrate a wide range of culinary techniques and skills for the culinary-retail and catering staff.
- Safety-HACCP: Ability to train and hold staff accountable for unit safety-HACCP practices. Conduct all unit employee training in these areas.
Basic Education Requirement - Technical, Trade, or Vocational School Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.