Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74762
Sodexo is seeking Registered Dietitian at CHI Trinity Medical Center.
This position will primarily support CHI Trinity East Hospital and the Trinity Bariatric program. This exciting opportunity will work with a high performing team of RD's to provide excellent care and service to the Steubenville community.
CHI Trinity Medical Center is part of the CHI National Health System. The Mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church, supported by education and research.
$2500 Sign on Bonus!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager the ideal candidate will:
- Be Registered Dietitian
- LTC experience preferred
- Have at 0-1 year of clinical experience preferred in an acute care setting, performing nutrition assessments
- Have experience with the nutrition care process and electronic health record charting
- Have experience with Nutrition Focused Physical Exams is a plus
- Work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently
- Participate in performance improvement projects
- Available for evening classess
- Serve as a preceptor for dietetic interns
- Have a strong desire to continue learning and advancing skill
- Have good time management and communication skills
- Be a Licensed Dietitian in the State of Ohio
To learn more visit: https://www.trinityhealth.com/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.