Your future, so sodexo
Senior Office Manager
Job category: Administrative
Job ID: 60756
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Office Manager that supports the Construction Services group by coordinating and providing logistical and administrative support.
- Provide support with budget and financial reporting to the Construction team. Responsible for trouble shooting and recommending solutions as need arises.
- Liaison between Finance department and the Construction team.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Leadership team by (scheduling aligned with calendar scheduling, meeting planning, video teleconference, logistical needs, etc.)
- Responsible for travel arrangements, process travel expenses and follow through to ensure closure with any pending concur items.
- Plays a key role in office services such as manage all office administrative functions such as track and oversee office supplies, team e-calendar for vacations, personal and sick time, and work with IT to address team resources needs.
- Responsible for tracking sub contractor work hours, security logs, badges, etc.
- Handling construction contracts and Request Field Proposals (RFP)
- Project filing insurance requirements, correspondence contracts
- Supporting the VP of Construction which includes, but not limited to coordinating meetings & conference calls
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) required
- Experience working with commercial Construction projects preferred
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's degree
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years experience in administrative support, or a related field.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.