Your future, so sodexo
Senior Finance Manager
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 60944
The Senior Financial Controller for Sodexo will provide strategic financial leadership to the Construction team through financial analyses, forecasting, performing annual budget process, interfacing with senior executives, consolidating financial results, reporting, identifying possible cost reductions and operational improvements. Position will be Sodexo's strategic leader of finance, leading initiatives with our client to create new business opportunities, process improvements, new business modeling, and developing pricing and costing models. Position will report directly to the Vice President of Operations and will support a team of 15 Project Managers
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing budgets and financial statements.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Accountability for internal controls, risk management, SOX compliance and cash management.
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost of operations and alignment with strategic goals. Provide explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks.
- Partner with management in determining financial impact due to service reductions, new service roll out, etc. and prepare periodic forecasts to update management on projected results.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with financial systems, and will have demonstrated continuous improvement in past positions. Seeking candidates with exceptional communication skills; self-starter; a flare for numbers, strong financial background, works well within the team, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude. Strong experience in income statement analysis. Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables. Experience with Sodexo systems and Smart Sheets is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting or Finance experience in the Construction industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's degree in accounting, business, finance or related field.
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years in accounting, finance or a related field.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.