Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75925
Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian at Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital in Dover, OH. This is a 156 bed acute care, nicotine free, community hospital. Union Hospital is located ~24 miles south of Canton, OH.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, this Clinical Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with Ohio State licensure or be in the process of becoming licensed.
- Provide nutritional care for a variety of medical, surgical and critically ill patients in close collaboration with the medical staff.
- Provide out-patient nutrition instruction as needed and be involved in the community education programs.
- Work with the Clinical Nutrition Manager and team to represent the Department on Hospital committees.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills, have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team & be a team player.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the nutrition care process.
To learn more visit: http://www.unionhospital.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.