Your future, so sodexo
Property Management Analyst Intern
Job category: Intern
Job ID: 64282
Sodexo has a great opportunity for a Property Management Analyst at University Hospital in Cleveland, OH. The Property Management Department is looking for a late summer internship that could develop into a part time or even full time position moving into the Fall.
Data entry, basic administrative skills, word processing, and excel;
- Completes special assignments and projects;
- basic data entry in Excel tracking sheets with 100% accuracy; and
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong overall Microsoft Office Suite skills
Due diligence activity, lease abstracting, data validation in addition to the basic word processing activity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong Microsoft Office Suite skills;
- highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment;
- maintain spreadsheets and other distributable materials of exclusive use provisions, co-tenancy provisions, delivery requirements, site restrictions and other material lease terms;
- assist Lease Administrators with preparation and maintenance of Lease Abstracts; and
- Ensure 100% accuracy of lease data in accounting and other databases.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers each day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
The Sodexo Future Leaders Internship Program
The Sodexo Future Leaders Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for currently enrolled college students to turn their leadership potential into valuable professional experience and get a head start on their careers.
Through practical work experience on site at one of our premiere accounts, the intern will acquire the management skills necessary to succeed as a Property Management Analyst Intern with Sodexo.
This full time or part time internship will take place at University Hospitals in Cleveland, OH.
Basic Education Requirement - Current college student with studies in hospitality/food management, facilities management, engineering, communications, human resources, accounting, marketing or another industry related college program.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.