Your future, so sodexo
Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager 2
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 62959
As the Engineering Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day to operations at the hospital, to include the supervision of the maintenance and upkeep of all equipment associated with the facility. This includes boilers, chillers, HVAC, Emergency Power, and electrical distribution.
- Maintain Hospitals' regulatory documentation management
- Ability to manage a small team within the facilities dept when needed
- Knowledge of Joint Commission and/or Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) would be beneficial.
- Hospital Facilities experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- MS Office (Excel preferred)
* Safety Management of staff and Sodexo safety programs
* Compliance documentation management
* Environment of care (EOC) plan management and committee interaction
* Assist and manage of key performance indicators (KPI's) and other associated metrics for facilities department
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.