Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, Integrated Facilities Management (Operations)
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 73617
Sodexo is looking for a LEADER in Facilities Management Operations lead the US team on a Global Strategic Account. Sodexo is searching for Vice President of Operations-Facilities Management for our Business & Industry accounts that cover territory in the Midwest & Eastern geographies of the USA. We are proud of our Sodexo values of team spirit, service spirit and spirit of progress therefore we are looking for that LEADER that brings with them the same values & passion around the Sodexo culture!
We are looking for an executive who is strong at building relationships! The candidate must be able and willing to travel initially 75%. Prior experience at VP level preferred in the Facilities Management with managing a large portfolio of business including IFM. We are looking for that executive presence and strong client influencing skills. This VP will have strong virtual leadership of Facilities Management team in our B&I segment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities in strategic planning and execution; exceeding client expectations of delivery in all facilities scope of work; building, managing, leading and developing a diverse and remote team of facilities operators. Exemplary understanding and ability in financial management to include building Company budget and aligning/meeting client budget.
- Executes client strategic plan by implementing short and long-term goals that align with the client’s scope of service, mission and values. Have ideas and suggestions on different ways to grow our clients business.
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data, operating reports, budget variance reports, and other appropriate financial information to monitor attainment of financial goals.
- Assesses financial risk and opportunities of the account and communicates results to the client.
- Maintains a professional business relationship with the client by negotiating contracts and matters pertaining to account operations.
- Ensures implementation of the business plan for the client that establishes a rapport, promotes partnership and fulfills the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Develops exceptional client relations & ensures the facilities product offerings/ solutions align with client needs.
- Build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth & promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients.
- Collaborate with the management team, inspiring strategic direction, secure and deploy resources, cultivate relations within the teams at each designated unit.
- Drive solutions that optimize the current facilities portfolio.
- Play a key role & enthusiastically supporting the succession planning and development of key personnel within area of responsibility.
- Ensure the organization’s core values are modeled & driven throughout the region.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures. Develops recommendations for the DM and unit liaison concerning improvements and implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified programs, services, policies or procedures.
- Ensures a safe work environment for employees
- Up to 75% travel, primarily in North America; international travel may be required. Must reside in the Eastern or Midwestern part of the USA.
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor's degree
Basic Management Experience- 10 years
Basic Functional Experience- 10 years in facilities management, engineering, management of business/operations service in both soft and hard facilities services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.