Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 63358
Sodexo has a new opening for a Staff Accountant at our office in Cheektowaga, NY.
- Ensure integrity of business line internal financial reporting & prepare client income statements & billings.
- Apply GAAP & objective accounting judgement to knowledge of contractual agreements & company policy.
- Work in a team environment to ensure department deadlines are met.
- Work proactively to prevent problems, and identify and implement innovative solutions.
- Maintain strong business relationships by responding to calls and email correspondence.
- Maintain company databases as necessary.
- Support multiple business line activity.
- Work proactively to prevent problems.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
- Microsoft Office software, including advanced Excel skills
- Ability to communicate in French (speaking and writing) preferred
Minimum Training/Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Excellent human relations skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated organization and comprehension skills
- Contract interpretation skills
- Ability to perform and maintain core responsibilities / accountabilities
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- PC & related software knowledge – excel skills and Essbase experience
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's in Accounting
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.