Your future, so sodexo
Food Service Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 65037
This position is a temporary role and will have a duration of up to 12 months with the ability to post to permanent roles during this time frame.
Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital is a 261 bed acute care facility located in Williamsville New York, a suburb of Buffalo. We are a part of the Kaleida Health System. This location offers Sodexo's "At Your Request" food service to patients, a full service cafeteria and catering. This position will be responsible for cash management, day-to-day supervision of union employees, retail initiatives, implementation of Sodexo programs, monitoring and displaying food safety techniques.
This position will have a duration of up to 12 months with the ability to post to permanent roles during this time frame.
What can you bring to the table?
- Your desire to own the business, treat it is as your own, and be an entrepreneur
- Your willingness to be a continuous learner
- Your leadership as a motivated self-starter to achieve successful results and outcomes with minimal supervision
- Your discipline in implementing and utilizing Sodexo standards and processes
- Key focus areas for the food service manager will be:
- Ensuring the accuracy of all financial reports
- Providing stellar hospitality and customer service to the guests
- Ensuring all Sodexo service standards in plac
- Ensuring Sodexo’s food and physical safety programs are implemented (candidates with a strong food safety background including the possession of a ServSafe certification are preferred)
- Providing a safe and secure work environment for self, employees, and customers
Sodexo is a leader in bringing innovative solutions to the facilities and business challenges of Corporate Environments through creativity, outstanding people, and a commitment to constant improvement. We welcome you to join our team with this career opportunity.
Great opportunity for an individual to work in a multi site environment within the Kaleida Health organization. Successful candidate may be assigned to work at the following sites: Buffalo General Medical Center, Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, DeGraff Memorial Hospital and HighPointe - a long term care facility. Successful candidate will be trained to work various areas of the departments - included but not limited to Room Service, Retail, and Production. The successful candidate will be able for work in a collaborative manner with hourly, unionized staff. In addition, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience moving into the new John Oshei Childrens Hospital in late fall, 2017.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.