Your future, so sodexo
Safety and Health Manager
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 64389
Sodexo is seeking to hire a Safety and Health Manager for our Zone 3 and supports NY, preferably based out of Albany. THIS IS A VIRTUAL POSITION THAT WILL REQUIRE 40% TO 50% TRAVEL.
- Responsible for deployment of safety processes & program upgrades and support segment operations to ensure proper deployment and compliance of safety programs within the assigned zone.
- Provides full operationalized support to segment operation with injury investigations, root cause analysis, training, corrective action plans, etc.
- Supports segment operations to achieve performance goals and targets
- Assists the senior H&S manager in providing support and expertise to District and Regional Safety Coordinators in the assigned zone.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish specifically)
- Prior experience in environmental services in the healthcare industry
Bachelor's Degree is REQURIED
Sodexo is the 22nd largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees. Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in occupational health & safety programs, loss control, or related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.