Your future, so sodexo
Information Systems & Technology Project Manager
Job category: IS&T
Job ID: 75644
Sodexo has an exciting career opportunity for an IS&T Project Manager, Software Deployment supporting our Healthcare market throughout the US. This position plays a key role in the deployment of the HealthTouch® application in hospitals across the country. Strong project management skills and direct experience with software deployment is key to the success of this position.
Position requires ability to work independently within a matrixed organizational structure to drive results and adherence to safety standards while supporting operational and client needs. Strong project management skills and an ability to quickly acquire aptitude with the HeathTouch® electronic patient dining program is a key component of the position. Knowledge of food service and IS&T operations in hospitals is highly preferred. Experience working with key project stakeholders, providing them with clear and concise written and verbal communication is required.
This is a virtual/home office position with 10% travel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the deployment of the HealthTouch® food delivery application in Sodexo hospitals across the US to support improved patient satisfaction and patient safety.
- Resource for hospital IT departments to communicate technical requirements of the HealthTouch® application.
- Project manager for the installation, configuration, and interface testing of HealthTouch® in preparation for Go Live at sites and systems; managing multiple project lines: IT, HealthTouch® Vendor, Computer Hardware, Unit Operations.
- Deploy, and follow up to capture post-implementation outcomes and ensure smooth operation of the application.
Core competencies needed:
- Broad understanding and working knowledge of IS&T requirements as well as Food and Nutrition operations in hospital settings.
- Strong project management skills, to include follow up to ensure critical path is not negatively impacted.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing change.
- Basic knowledge of hospital networks and interfaces.
- Strong relationship management and engagement skills.
- Ability to build/sustain strategic relations.
- Diversity awareness and sensitivity.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage time so that the priority of the activities determines the timing and amount of attention they receive.
- Managing multiple priorities and timely decision making.
Typical Knowledge and Skills to be successful in this position:
- An experienced project manager with knowledge of software deployment, who is collaborative, committed to operational excellence, and able to balance multiple priorities.
- A strong communicator who will provide clear and concise project updates, timely project call minutes, and prompt notification of potential problem areas.
- An individual who influences without formal authority.
- The ability to work closely with third party vendor partners as well as external customers and clients.
- Presents recommendations and implement improvements to business processes based on business requirements.
- Gains stakeholder support and approval for projects.
- The ability to develop long-range plans based upon a sound knowledge of corporate expectations (policies, budgets, strategic plans).
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.