Your future, so sodexo
Field Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 76171
Sodexo is looking for a dynamic and creative Field Marketing Coordinator for Nazareth College in Rochester, NY
With this exciting opportunity, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan and budget or each fiscal year with the goal of increasing as well and retaining existing market share. This role will be critical for strategic enhancement of University Dining initiatives in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
Marketing, Communications & Public Relations:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
- A strategic marketing, communications and PR program that enhances the image, position within the marketplace and general public for University Dining.
- All the University Dining marketing and communications activities, including publications and social media relations.
- Ensure articulation of University Dining desired image and position. Assure consistent communication of image and position throughout identified outlets, both internal and external.
- Conduct relevant market research. Emphasis on student engagement and participation in university setting.
- Coordinate and oversee this activity to monitor trends. Develop, implement strategies for optimization.
- Lead projects as assigned, such as selling meal plans, driving retail revenues and coordinating special events.
- Production and distribution of all University Dining publications.
- Manage the appearance of all the University Dining’s print, social media, website, use of logo, and brochures.
Planning and Budgeting:
- Develop short and long term strategic plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Develop, implement evaluation systems to ensure the University Dining program is meeting set goals, objectives.
- Leverage data produced by such systems to facilitate change management to best meet set goals.
- Monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Consult with the University Dining staff and key team members to develop and maintain a strategic perspective.
- Coordinate and oversee critical client communications including yearly annual plan and semester reviews.
- Participate in client meetings and teams to integrate University mission and values into programming.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and sales skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and working in a fast-paced environment. Can meet tight deadlines.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Experience with designing, implementing an annual marketing, communications and public relations plan.
- Strong track record with developing, implementing and/or managing a multi-channel communication plan.
- Knowledgeable of current trends in the Hospitality, Foodservice and/or Educational industries is strongly preferred.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Demonstrated successful experience with making presentations.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Track record with influencing, driving continuous improvements.
- Strong analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Hospitality, Foodservice and/or Educational industries is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing.
Careers in Universities:
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.