Your future, so sodexo
Retail Operations Manager- Located in Potsdam, NY
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 75347
Sodexo is seeking Food Retail Operations Manager 3 for universities segment, located in Potsdam, NY.
** RELOCATION ASSISTANCE & SIGN ON BONUS IS AVAILABLE! **
The Food Retail Operations Manager will report directly to the Food Service Director and oversee BOH and FOH for high volume and complex retail dining environment, and as a # 2 supporting the Food Service Director.
The ideal candidate will have:
- College/University high-volume retail food service management experience;
- Strong operational standards, exceptional customer service and ability to lead, engage, train and develop front-line staff; (POS operating system knowledge would be a plus)
- Strong financial acumen;
- Experience managing multiple food retail outlets and national brand concepts;
- Innovation and ability to grow revenue and manage cost;
- Customer driven and strong track record in organizational development;
- Ability to manage late night, as needed;
- Superior client relations skills;
- Showcase skills of innovation, initiative, customer service, marketing and merchandising to be able to meet the high expectations of this growing university
Careers in Universities:
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in retail operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.