Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 3- Part Time
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77392
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian for very part time work at St. Luke Residential Health in Oswego, NY (~ 35 miles north of Syracuse)
In this part time position, you’ll enjoy flexible hours (8 hours/week minimum... more available if you'd like!), excellent pay AND BENEFITS (yep… we’ll offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, reimbursements for annual dues and licensure, etc.) APPLY TODAY! Don't miss this opportunity!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Manage the nutrition care process for the skilled nursing residents and rehabilitation patients.
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.