Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1- Part Time
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75710
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a part time (16 hours/week) Registered Dietitian 1 for St. Luke Residential Health; a 200-bed skilled nursing/rehabilitation facility with an adult daycare onsite. St. Luke Residential Health is located ~ 35 miles north of Syracuse.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Manage the nutrition care process for the skilled nursing residents and rehabilitation patients.
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Have experience with the Nutrition Care Process
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
For more information about St. Luke Residential Health click here: http://stlukehs.com/st_luke_hs.php
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.