Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 61320
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Part-Time Clinical Dietitian position at South Nassau Communities Hospital located in Oceanside, NY – just outside of New York City.
Is this opportunity right for you?
If you are a dietitian seeking extra hours, a flexible schedule or returning to the workforce, this may be the job for you. This is a part-time position working approximately seven days per two week pay period (56 hours) at South Nassau Communities Hospital. Due to the size and expertise of the facility, you have the advantage of gaining well rounded knowledge in every aspect of the field of clinical nutrition. Are you the experienced Dietitian we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Be a registered Dietitian with experience in a Long Term Care environment
- Have MDS experience
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Strong time management and organizational skills are needed to be successful in this position
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. See more Nutrition jobs here.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.