Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 77071
Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC looking for a patient services manager who will also support unit financial reporting.
The candidate should have, experience with unit financials, payroll, scheduling of employees and administrative skills patient rounding, hands-on operations experience as an opening and or closing supervisor in a food service environment, The ideal candidate will be well organized, able to delegate tasks and follow up with assignments to the staff, strong management and leadership skills and the ability to manage and develop a team of approximately 50 union front-line staff. Hours for the position are Monday through Friday as the closing manager with every other weekend as needed.
- Have healthcare management experience.
- ServSafe certified and well-versed in regulatory and sanitation practices
- Regularly analyze patient satisfaction data and implement additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Oversight of the Patient Services area, patient food service production, and diet office
- Ensuring excellence in service quality and delivery schedules
- Acting as the liaison between the dietitians, nursing managers and the units. This role will participate in patient safety, patient experience initiatives.
- Working with the diet office to review and address any patient menu/meal concern. Daily patient meal rounding
- Identifying process improvement initiatives and overseeing the implementation.
- Employee training for compliance, safety, sanitation, customer service and HR Functions
- Regularly analyzing patient satisfaction data and implementing additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Ensuring and driving efforts for Gold Check Standards & HACCP guide lines
- Creating a positive environment and successfully motivating and managing a team of 60 union hourly associates
- Working with the culinary team staff to address any customer complaints or issues relative to food items
The successful candidate will possess at least 1 years lead food management experience with a focus on patient services and satisfaction as well as the ability to be creative and innovative, a strong working knowledge of food safety and sanitation guidelines, a commitment to quality and customer service as well as excellent leadership and communication skills. Provides direction, guidance, and supervision/direction of patient hospitality employees at patient care units. Serves as senior and primary representative of patient care activities. Position takes a very active role in the following areas.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.