Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 52408
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager at a large teaching hospital located in Bronx, New York. This facility provides services to pediatrics, mental health, maternity and ambulatory care.
The Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Be highly motivated with a minimum of two years of Clinical and at least 2 years of lead or Supervisory experience.
- Provide direction and guidance for the clinical nutrition program establishing the highest caliber standards of care.
- Work with a team of Registered Dietitians and supervise staff development of clinical professionals
- Responsible for CBORD
- Responsible for meeting Joint Commission/State/Federal and company standards.
- Be the primary liaison with the medical team and nursing staff.
- Responsible for performance improvement/quality management activities at this institution.
- Union and CBORD experience preferred.
- Be experienced with the ADIME model and the nutrition care process.
- Experience with electronic medical records is preferred.
- Be self-directed, flexible, hardworking and a team player.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. See more Nutrition jobs here.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.