Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64014
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Wayne County Nursing Home. This 192 bed long term care/sub-acute rehab facility is located in the Finger Lakes, between Rochester & Syracuse.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager this position will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care.
- Provide nutritional care to the sub-acute rehab patients and long term care residents.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
To learn more about the Wayne County Nursing Home, visit: http://waynecountynursinghome.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.