Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 68810
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic team at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center located in Jamaica, NY. This hospital is a 424-bed acute care medical/surgical facility, a Level I Trauma Center – is one of the busiest in New York and the only one in South Queens.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 2+ years’ acute care experience. Demonstrated critical care experience necessary
- Have CNSC certification or be willing to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Provide exceptional nutrition care to patients in ICU with cross coverage in Med/Surg or Pediatrics as needed.
- Have experience with EMR, diet office computer systems such as CBORD and the Nutrition Care Process
- Participate in various PI projects
- Assist CNM in all aspects of patient nutritional care and participate in clinical & foodservice department projects & initiatives
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- Manage Clinical services in the absence of a Clinical Nutrition Manager
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.