Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 76036
Sodexo is seeking a Full-Time Registered Dietitian with 1-2 years clinical experience for Jamaica Hospital’s MediSys Outpatient Nutrition Program. This is a great opportunity to expand your career in an outpatient setting. Services include assessment, reassessment, individualized care planning, evaluation and nutrition education of patients and family with chronic diseases or knowledge deficits. Some minor traveling to MediSys clinics (located within 5 miles radius from the hospital) might be required.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the selected candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and licensed in NY (CDN) and have experience with the nutrition care process
- Precept Dietetic Interns
- Participate in community and employee wellness events
- Complete Performance Improvement projects
- Have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, marketing and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Have experience working with insurance providers and billing (preferred)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) skills are preferred.
To learn more about Jamaica Hospital click here: http://www.jamaicahospital.org/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.