Your future, so sodexo
Human Resources Manager 3
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 64404
**$3,000 Signing Bonus**
Sodexo's University Dining Division is seeking a proactive and dedicated Human Resource Manager 3 to support our dining services team on-site at Ithaca College. This account has 20 salaried managers, 120 Sodexo staff and up to 600 student workers with a mix of resident dining, retail, and catering services. This position will work closely with the Dining Services management team to handle all human resources needs. This is a highly visible, hands-on human resources field position that will work to establish strong partnerships, build talent pipelines, work to grow and elevate training programs and retain top talent in a tight labor market.
The Human Resources Manager position will be responsible for:
- Non-exempt (hourly) recruiting, staffing, internship programs, career fairs and on-boarding of new hires
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Organizational development
- Employee orientation, development and unit specific training
- Site-specific policy development and documentation
- Employee relations, employee counseling/documentation and investigations
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Human resources management experience to lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
- A strong attention to detail-oriented and enjoy working one on one with employees; including a large student staff
- Be computer literate in all MS Office products
- Well-versed knowledgeable of state/federal HR policies/laws
- Experience in the areas of labor and employee relations
Are you a field human resources professional up for this exciting challenge?
Basic Education Requirement - Associates Degree Basic Management Experience - 0 years Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in HR
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.