Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64201
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a part time Clinical Dietitian 2 for Weinberg Campus, a Senior Living Retirement Community with over 700 residents. Weinburg Campus is located in Getzville, NY; approximately 20 minutes from downtown Buffalo. This senior living campus is comprised of a 180 -bed skilled nursing/sub-acute rehab facility, two assisted living facilities, and a head start program.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care/sub-acute rehab.
- Work 16 hours per week (flexible days & hours)
- Provide nutritional care to the LTC residents and sub-acute rehab patients
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff. •Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.