Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75484
Ready to make the world a better place? You don’t have to go far. Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives. A meaningful career is within your reach. What are you waiting for?
Sodexo is seeking a Spanish speaking Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 1 year of demonstrated clinical experience. This full-time position will work for Flushing Hospital’s Outpatient Nutrition Program. You will be responsible for providing nutrition education and counseling in the ambulatory care setting.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the selected candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and licensed in NY (CDN) and have experience with the nutrition care process
- Participate in community and employee wellness events
- Complete Performance Improvement projects
- Have a passion for driving and improving the patient/client experience
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, marketing and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Have experience working with insurance providers and billing (preferred)
- Assist CNM with all aspect of patient care in reference to outpatient and in-aptient setting
Sodexo is the number one employer of registered dietitians in the United States. We offers tremendous opportunities for career growth for dietitians throughout all divisions. Benefits for dietitians include reimbursement for annual AND dues, CDR fees, CEUs and specialty certifications, as well as education assistance. www.sodexodietitianjobs.com
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.