Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 70230
Sodexo, world leader in quality of life services, has a new opening for a Staff Accountant in the Client Services department at our office in Cheektowaga, NY.
- Ensure integrity of business line internal financial reporting & prepare client income statements & billings.
- Apply GAAP & objective accounting judgement to knowledge of contractual agreements & company policy.
- Work in a team environment to ensure department deadlines are met.
- Work proactively to prevent problems, and identify and implement innovative solutions.
- Maintain strong business relationships by responding to calls and email correspondence in French and English
- Maintain company databases as necessary.
- Support multiple business line activity.
- Work proactively to prevent problems.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization.
Minimum Training/Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Excellent human relations skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated organization and comprehension skills
- Contract interpretation skills
- Ability to perform and maintain core responsibilities / accountabilities
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- PC & related software knowledge – excel skills and Essbase experience
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.